Williamtown Waste Water Transfer Scheme
Williamtown to Raymond Terrace
Value: – $15.1 million
Client: – Hunter Land Developments Pty Ltd
(Hunter Water Corporation)
Superintendant: – Geoff Craig and Associates .
- Construction of Two Sewage Pumping Stations including all mechanical and electrical works including HV power supply, aerial and inground and 2 pole mounted sub stations.
- Construction of 15km of Sewer Rising Main through environmentally sensitive areas ,National Parks, archaeological sensitive areas, RMS & Council road reserves, and private properties involving extensive dewatering of all trench and excavation areas in difficult and poor soil conditions.
- Required experience and knowledge to construct, lay and connect the sewer rising main using many different types of pipeline materials including:-
– 1.4km of DN375 DICL
– 0.5km of DN 300 DICL
– 3.5km of DN400 PE
– 0.7km of DN450 PE
– 1.8km of DN375 PVC-O
– 4.8km of DN300 PVC-O
– 2.2km of 419OD Sintaloke
- Construction of Over 40 Stop Valve, Scour and Air ValveStructures.
- Design and Construction of Underbores across Major Roadways and other sensitive areas.
- Extensive Dewatering and Acid Groundwater Management and Treatment
- Extensive Acid Sulphate Soil Management and treatment
- Extensive Community and Key Stakeholder Management Consultation
- Constructed in accordance with HWC specifications.