Magenta Shared Path
Wilfred Barrett Drive, Magenta, NSW
Value: – $ 1,410,000
Client: – Central Coast Council
Superintendent: – Central Coast Council
Description: – Shared Pathway for Pedestrians and Cyclists;
- Reinforced Concrete path 3m wide x 1540 m long
- 600m3 concrete
- Fibreglass Dowels at joints
- Limited access points
- Four elevated reinforced concrete board walks (total length 195m)
- Screw Pile foundation (118 piles) up to 11m in depth
- Reinforced Concrete piers
- Ultrafloor substructure
- Reinforced Concrete superstructure.
- Work constructed through National Park and Council Road Reserve in sand.
- Clearing and path construction undertaken in sensitive ecological areas.
- Acid Sulphate Soil Treatment
- Bolte civil initiated design changes to “deurbanise” the completed works.
- Installation of Sandstone Log retaining walls
- Concrete pumped up to 130m
- Installation of Pipe and RCBC drainage Structures.
- Installation of Bikesafe handrails.
- Line marking and Signage