Gindurra Road Reconstruction
Gindurra Road Somersby
Value: – $2.45 million
Client: – Gosford City Council
Superintendant: – Gosford City Council
- Bulk Earthworks, Demolition and Reconstruction of 1km full road reconstruction and widening inclusive of Site Clearing, kerbing, Retaining Walls, 800m of Stormwater Drainage Pipelines and Pits, Specialised Concrete Headwall and Pit extensions, 2km Subsoil Drainage, 11,000m2 of Flexible Pavements, Heavy Duty Industrial Concrete Vehicular Crossovers, Footpaths, and Footway Restoration
- 400m of Sewermain Reticulation,
- Constructed under continuous Heavy Traffic volumes requiring extensive Traffic Management Controls and Staging.
- Included detailed investigation, locating and assisting road and sewer/stormwater redesign, to enable excavation and construction of works adjacent and around extensive live electrical, water, fibre optic, Telstra, and High Pressure Gas Mains which were obstructing works along entire proposed road route.
- Included Supply, Design and Construction of Reinforced Concrete Road Protection Slabs (700m2) to be integrated with Road Pavement Design over High Pressure Gas Mains.