The company is committed to maintaining and continually developing its Quality, WHS and Environmental Management Systems, commonly referred to as the Company Integrated Management System (IMS), to both satisfy industry and client specific requirements and obtain accreditation and pre-qualification status with major government and industry authorities.
Bolte Civil Pty Ltd has the following accreditations and pre-qualifications:
- Accredited to ISO 9001:2008(Quality Management Systems),
- Accredited to ISO 14001:2004(Environmental Management Systems)
- Accredited to AS/NZS 4801:2001(Safety Management Systems).
- Prequalified with the RMS – accredited with prequalification status of F20 (Projects up to $20 million), R3 and B1 under new Prequalification system.
- Prequalified to NSW Procurement Services (Formerly Dept. Of Commerce) for works up to $10 million
Accreditations of our IMS System have also been assessed as complying with the following NSW Government Management System and Auditing Guidelines:
- Work Health and Safety Management Systems Guideline 5th Edition
- Environmental Management Systems Guidelines 3rd Edition.
The company prides itself on commitment to client service and satisfaction. Bolte Civil have developed long-term client relationships and rapport with local Councils and Government authorities such as the Roads & Maritime Services (RMS), Hunter Water and MidCoast Water, which has stemmed from having prequalification status, through our IMS systems and having a solid reputation for providing high quality, safe, efficient and environmentally sound projects.
Bolte Civil works in accordance with its IMS Accreditation and has thereby been included on tender lists for Hunter Water Corporation, MidCoast Water, the NSW Government Services Technology & Administration, as well as the majority of local council authorities, private engineering designers, consultants, surveyors, project managers, landscape architects and developers.