Bolte Civil is committed to providing the highest level of civil engineering service and quality infrastructure to our growing client base.
The company offers a highly qualified, skilled and experienced team equipped with modern plant and technology to meet all client expectations and to guarantee a safe, high quality and environmentally sound project, which is completed on budget and meets program deadlines.
The types of projects and the scope of civil work undertaken by Bolte Civil is diverse and continually expanding.
Bolte Civil has extensive experience and offers the following range of civil services including but not limited to:
- Civil Engineering
- Project Management
- Bulk Earthworks
- Road and Pavement Construction
- Sewer Reticulation including Sewer Pumping Stations
- Water Reticulation
- Stormwater & Subsoil Drainage
- Retaining Walls
- Concrete Pavements, structural footings, slabs, kerbing footpaths and Concrete Structures
- Large Concrete Culvert Structures
- Minor Concrete Bridges
- Environmental Works
- Rehabilitation and Wetland Works
- Sporting Ovals and Facilities
- Underground and Overhead Electrical and Communications Infrastructure.
- Riverbank Stabilisation Works, Seawalls and Boat Ramps
An equally wide range of Civil Projects successfully completed and delivered include:
- Highway and Road construction projects for RMS, Local councils and Water-Sewer Supply Authorities
- Residential and Industrial Subdivisions
- Marine and River Revetment, Wharf, and Boat Ramp Projects
- Retaining Wall and Piling Projects
- Wetland- Creek rehabilitation Projects
- Home Park – Aged Care Village Projects
- Major shopping centre & building infrastructure projects
- University and School Building & Infrastructure projects
- Water Supply Pipeline and infrastructure projects for Major Power Stations
- Water & Sewer Treatment Plant and Pipeline Projects
- Sporting Oval and Facilities for local councils and schools
- Commercial building and development projects